1) Define penetration value of the bitumen?
2) How the value of penetration is expressed?
3) What do you understand by 80/100 bitumen?
4) Among 30/40 and 80/100 grades which is harder bitumen?
5) What is the effect of higher test temperature?
6) What is the effect of higher pouring temperature?
7) What is the effect of duration of releasing the penetration needle?
8) How does the size of the needle affect the penetration value of the bitumen?
9) What is the standard load and time specified for penetration test?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more