1) Identify your research question(s)
2) Develop your thesis
3) Identify the main point(s) of your paper
4) Identify geographic concepts/theories, key terms from our textbook (PLEASE REMEMBER, NO Wikipedia, NO Dictionaries, NO Open Internet Sources!) you will use to analyze and support your thesis
5) Create categories and sub-categories; create points to support your thesis
6) List of 10 relevant sources (correctly cited/MLA or Harvard referencing styles recommended)
Review the outlines for at least three other students in the class (5 points each and 10 points for your original posting). Be constructive in your reviews!
Topic is Debate continues over whether English should be the official language of the United States and whether schools should teach in languages other than English.
Choose Give an argument for school being taught only in English, and one supporting teaching with other languages in our schools. Which argument do you support, and why? chois
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more