the first one
I want you to read the pages I POSTED (upload ) and answer these 4 question with a paragraph for each question , critical thinking . try to make it page and a half . double space . font 12
– The most important information/key concepts we need to understand from these chapters are:
– How can I use the information in the chapters to help me with my daily mindfulness practice?
– In what ways will the material learned in these chapters help me manage my stress more effectively?
– What are your thoughts and feedback regarding the information and activities for each chapter?
assignment two: I have attached a sheet called mindful awareness just fill it out with 2 sentence in each question .
The whole purpose of this assignment is to start getting in the frame of mind that when you encounter a stressor in life, you automatically default to this mindful model to help become responsive vs. reactive. Therefore, this is done weekly with that goal in mind. The chapters that you read can be an inspiration for your journal, however, you can apply your weekly journal to ANY mindful experience you choose to participate in, it doesn’t have to be directly linked to the chapter. Examples of what you may journal about: breathing, eating, cooking, walking, exercising, gardening, journaling, painting etc.
1. Acknowledge (describe the experience).
2. Intentional Attention (describe what each of your senses were experiencing during that moment).
3. Accept Without Judgment (discuss about how you were able to be present in that experience without any external filters or distractions and what that felt like).
4. Action Toward Change (write about what you learned as a result of this experience and how this experience made you more aware for the future).
5. Mindful Meditation Experience (Mindful Practice) write about your thoughts, feelings, and experiences you had during or after your meditation experience.
Each of us is different so we will all have unique experiences and interpret the readings/materials in various ways. There is no right or wrong answer with this assignment. It is meant for you to practice learning mindfulness as part of your daily routine. As long as I can tell you are reading the course materials and are somehow relating it to what is happening in your daily life, what you decide to reflect on is up to you. It is your journal for personal growth and reflection! It is also kept private between student and instructor.
fill out assignment 2 in this formula of answer . thank you.
Mindful Awareness Reflection Journal
Describe your experience
2. Intentional Attention
Describe what you noticed
3. Accept Without Judgment
Describe judgment; acceptance
4. Action Toward Change
Intention/willingness; new perspective
5. Mindful Meditation Experience (Mindful Practice)
What did you notice about your meditation experience this week?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more