You are given two readings (in the Reading and Resources section of the Lesson) in preparation for your written assignment this week. One is a fact sheet about the German school system. The other is a subjective opinion piece written by a German who teaches in the American university system.
I would like for you to read the fact sheet (“The German School System”) before you read the subjective opinion piece (“A German Compares School Systems”). Then compose a Word document in which you complete the following:
1. After reading the PDF titled “The German School System” and thinking about how the German school system differs from the American school system (or the school system in your native country), write a paragraph discussing at least 2 pros and 2 cons of the German school system based on what you learned from this fact sheet.
2. After reading the PDF titled “A German Compares School Systems,” write a paragraph in which you discuss at least two points on which you agree with the author, and 2 points on which you don’t agree.
3. Now write a final paragraph in which you discuss the following:
– Did you experience a change of opinion between completing your reading of the fact sheet and completing your reading of the opinion piece?
– What aspect of the German education system would you like to know more about?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more