**** Only have to pick 2 questions to answer with 100 words each.
1. What are the three most important aspects of the nature of translation that must be considered when reading a translation? Explain each briefly.
2. Discuss the beginning of literature: its “oral history”. What are/were some advantages? What are/were some disadvantages?
3. Discuss briefly the history of writing.
4. Discuss briefly the history of the Hebrew people and their impact on writing/literature/religion
5. Why was the Hebrew concept of God considered so radical then? Explain briefly.
6. Discuss the King James Version as a translation (focus on the reading from Genesis).
7. Characterize God as we see Him presented in our readings from Genesis.
8. Paraphrase/summarize one of the Psalms.
9. Briefly discuss the history of Greek civilization.
10. Compare/contrast the Hebrew’s idea of God with the Greek’s idea.
11. Discuss the importance/contribution to civilization made by the Greek city-states of Athens and Sparta.
12. Characterize Odysseus.
13. Why are Books XXII-XXIV sometimes called revenge and reunion? Explain.
14. Discuss the roles of men and women in this society. Explain how these are illustrated in the poem. Give specific examples to support your answer.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more